An empty wine bottle can be so much more valuable than you think. Wine lovers are all around but none of us really appreciate the precious material of the bottle they are manufactured in. Due to the versatility of their size, shapes and hue, they can be used for a lot of purposes that are both functional and decor! Keep in mind these amazing DIY ideas before you toss away your wine bottles the next time.
1. Beautiful Lamps! –Lighten up your workspace or bedroom with these amazing table lamps.
2. Hanging Pendant Lights!- All you need to do is cut off the lower portion neatly and add some flowers or accessories to the top and hang them up your ceiling. Not only is it a cheaper option but it actually looks really sleek and fancy!
3. Bird Feeders!- This can serve as an outdoor decor to add beauty to your gardens, and a worthwhile use of the bottles as you can feed the tiny birds. Just fill them up with sugar water and hang it around your garden and porch.
4. Flower Vase- Fill it up with some pebbles and water and add fresh flowers to brighten up your place.
5. A Personalized gift- You can personalize them according to your own taste and give these heartfelt personal gifts to the people you love and they will surely cherish and appreciate the gesture.
6. Liquid Soap Dispensers- Simple to make and easy to use! Why waste money when you can do it all at home.
7. Candle Stands- Due to the excellent ability of these bottles to withstand heat, they can be used to hold candles which can be put to both functional and aesthetic use.
8. Centerpieces- You can fill them up or coat them with glitters and accessories and use it as a centerpiece for special events and celebrations like bachelor parties and bridal showers.
9. Twine/ Yarn Bottles- Just wrap them up in yarn or add up some twine and use as décor and gifts.
10. Holiday decor- Make your holidays more festive with a personal touch that your kids will surely enjoy.