Throwing a memorable party is not an easy job. It requires thorough planning, time investment, lots of patience, tears and sweat, and a plethora of awesome ideas that will leave your guests awestruck and talking about your party for ages to come.
Contrary to popular belief, a perfect bash does not have to cost you an arm and a leg. Food plays a major role in any event for obvious reasons. Nobody wants to go to a party where they serve stale chips and bland cocktails. Here are some creative yet affordable food ideas for an amazing party.
1. Refine your salad bar by serving individual salads in mini cups!
2. Are you throwing a party on a hot summer night? How about some frozen watermelon Popsicle?
3. Talking of Popsicle, you can also make these chunky fruity Popsicle.
4. Set out a dish of avocados cut in half with a variety of toppings in bowls. Allow the guests to season the avocados themselves.
5. For your child’s birthday bash, fill a balloon with yummy treats. Kids will absolutely love it.
6. Party poppers are tiny but scrumptious appetizers that consist of chilies stuffed with chicken, bacon and cream cheese.
7. Lay out a homemade white bean dip with tortilla chips.
8. Choco taco comprises of a fudge ice cream wrapped in a crunchy waffle-like taco. Its name should be enough for you to decide. If you have kids coming over to your party, make sure you get some of these!
9. A large platter of sweet and spicy nut and pretzel mix makes an awesome casual nibble.
10. No one has ever said no to a glass of smoothie.