Even though the living room is deemed to be the room where members of a family sit and connect to, I don’t think you’d deny when I say that the kitchen and dining hall is actually where the real connection happens. A mother’s recipes, the baby’s first bake or the father’s struggle with breakfast, the kitchen is where the heart is because food makes everyone happy.
But what if the kitchen in our places are too congested that it becomes a frustration every time someone uses it? Well, that’s also sorted because many have experienced these problems and have come up with ideas and solutions to make things easier. And the best part it, the solutions are less cheaper than you’d think, so sit tight and follow these instructions. Happy cooking!
1. Place those sticky hooks in the trash can so that the trash bag doesn’t move.
This is very easy and anyone can do it.
2. Hooks and clips to utilize the extra space that no one really uses.
This will open up more spaces to fit more products.
3. Install the hooks on the inside of the cabinet door to hang the pots and pans.
Now you can make your soup in peace.
4. Hook to hang the clip which will keep all your sauces in place.
A great way to organize and keep everything neat.
5. Pouches for storing your veggies and fruits.
This way they will sit in peace ready to be used.
6. No place for extra glasses, what about under the cabinets?
It’s stylish and useful at the same time.
7. Nail the clips on walls and use it to clip hand towels.
It would be a wall decor too.
8. Use old mugs to create a shelf for daily use.
Maybe some towels, napkins. etc.
9. Use the Pringles container for your pasta.
The best way to store them.
10. Insert a rod under the sink and hang all your cleaning products.
This will look a lot cleaner and organized.
11. Another creative way to store your pan covers.
Never thought about this before.
12. Place a magnet under the cabinet to store your knives away from the kids.
This is so smoothly done.
13. Nail the lids of the can under the cabinets and voila!
This will spare so much space.
14. Wall hangers to place a tab while cooking if you wanna follow a recipe.
A video always helps if you’re not the best cook.
15. Install hooks on to a hanger and use it for hanging coffee mugs.
This one is so Christmassy.
16. Another kind of pouch to store your everyday veggies.
Neatly done, and looks nice too.
17. Hooks and clips to keep your baking trays in place.
They look so pleasing to the eye.
18. A smart way to store plastic bags and take them out smoothly.
This is a hack everyone needs.