Advertising commenced its effect in the marketing world sooner than one would have imagined. There might not be the presence of advanced equipment back then but there sure were quite a few established ways of attracting the customers. Typography played a huge role in the early stages of advertisement. Of course, there is a vast difference in the old advertising ways and the new ones.
However, the fact doesn’t make vintage advertisement any less peculiar. One could only have a look at them and tell how very astounding they are. This compilation will introduce you to the methods brought into use back in the days and they are quite impressive.
1. This is what a hot cup of Nescafe looks like. A steaming cuppa can be appreciated whenever.
2. Palmolive has integrated quite a cleanliness-encouraging picture for their advertisement.
3. Coca-Cola was refreshing people back then as it is doing right now.
4. A power pack for anyone who wishes to have a long-running liquid soap.
5. An ocean of Tide which will leave your clothes squeaky clean.
6. If this isn’t giving a homely feeling of stitched clothing, I do not know what will?
7. For all the Maggi lovers out there, let’s walk down the memory lane for our favorite quick snack.
8. Explaining the devourable Kit-Kat in the best way possible. It sure focuses on the crispness of our favorite chocolate bar.
9. Converse had its game upped even back then. Looks quite sporty, doesn’t it?
10. Use Colgate for smiles as shiny as the stars and grin like never before.
11. Explaining the taste of this delicious bar in the best way possible.
If you are into coconut flavor, this one is made for you.
12. To ensure that you do not age at any point in your life, start shaving early.